Sunday, March 22, 2009

Notice that I havent been posting photos. Not that I dont want to. I'm just lazy to upload into my com plus I dont have much photos either. Anw, meet Ling& Joanna ytd. Both kind souls waited for me to end work. Thanks. =) Train back with Joanna. Ling went to look for her sis& visit her grandma as well. Get well soon Grandma. Haha. Ok, I was stuck in the fcuking train this morning while going to work. Suay! Whatever. Anw, was suppose to meet Regina& co. today after work. BUT everything was screwed so we end up meeting our bfs, as expected? Lol! Meet Baby at his house, sleep, use com& home. Boring life we have. Haaaaa.

The following photos are taken during work time. With Rain.
I like this photo sooooooo much!!!!


This is how bored we are with nobody in our shop.

I dont like my job! Actually not the job that matters, BUT the boss!!! The lady one especially. Args! I cant stand it lo. Someday I'll scold her& resign if she continues her menopause syntoms ( did I spell it correctly? ). Whatever. Eve is a nice girl! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment