Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm back to Spore after 4days? Went back to M'sia to attend my granddad's funeral. Didnt expect this to happen but ya, its the fact. Mum told me before that we'll be going back to visit him previously but we didnt get the tickets due some reasons, so drop the thought of it. I didnt expect granddad to pass away so sudden. Dont really know what happen. Although I wasnt close to him, neither do I talk to him often but still, he is my granddad. & obviously I'm sad. Its just that I didnt cry.


We were inform that he passed away on Friday night. Manage to book a van back. Its the first time I took such a long ride. 13hours!!!! My butt almost drop off! Lol! The worst thing is, I didnt get to sleep much due to the bus uncle talkative-ness. We reach there like finally. Spend few days there listening to the priest chant? I dont really understand what their talking cause they speak in Hokkien. Weird but true. The roast pig there was SO big& fat!! I think I put on 2kg after eating it for several days. Shit! I think its time for me to cut down some fats. I cant stand the lumps of fats on my body anymore! I need to cut it away! HAHA! Ok, get back to the main topic. Days there were spent eating, sleeping, mahjong-ing& chanting. Except the last day. We went Taiping to buried my Granddad's body. Saddening.


Lastly, To Everyone, please cherish your life. Life is short& it shld be spent wisely. Diet is the most impt thing. Oily food can be vey nice but its not healthy.. Takecare!

No comments:

Post a Comment