Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finally I get to meet Regina& Ling today. Joanna wasnt there... After not meeting them for so long, I think I'm so lag. I just dont know what happen to then& everything. Maybe I dont care abt them much. Sorry.... Talk alot. Really miss the times when we all get tgt& have good times. How I wish we could get back to the past, although its impossible la. Dear's right. Nth stays forever. Living or non-living thing. Everything, everyone. They all change someday. Everyone is busy with their things. Regina, Chunfeng& Jianbin are busy with their JCs life. KL& Joanna are busy with their Os. As for Anna& Wen, they are most likely busy with bfs? Haha. I guess so la. Me? I'm busy with working& Bf of course. I guess for the following years, we will all still be busy& not be able to meet each other that often. Hope to meet them once in awhile. At least we wont be lag of each other's progress if we meet once in awhile& talk abt our lifes. Well, I guess I shld put a stop here. Wish Everyone happy. Haha!!

2 comments:

  1. hoi ass. why why why you say i busy with bf. never uh. and relink my livejournal lah.
    http://loveee-j.livejournal.com you bloody pig.

    ReplyDelete