Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello People! Today is 1st March which means Eve Ong have worked for 1month alrdy. Haha. Alright, smth to be proud of! Many things happen this 3days.

Friday,, Nice Joanna Chew came to find me& I get caught by my boss because I am so dumb to ask her to hide inside the fitting room. LOL! How funny it is. Bwahahahaha! Lucky I didnt get any scoldings. Just a little nagging. Whatever.

Saturday,, Worked alone at RP. 1 stupid idiot steal my top. Its a $120 top. I'm in deep shit! I dont know if the boss will want me to pay not. Hais. Hopefully not. Saded!!!! I guess if I'm not wrong, I recognise that idiot. So if I ever see her again, I will guard her!!! Stupid dumbasssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday,, Just finish working. Worked 2nd half at Bugis. Smth funny cum angry happen. A guy came in to my shop& call me AUNTY! Omg. ( The whole conversation is in Chinese.) He went, " Aunty. Aunty. You know where is this this shop anot?" I didnt want to answer him at first. Then he went on, " Aunty. I call you Aunty correct anot." I answered him, " What you looking for?" I couldnt figured out what he was talking. Then my colleague asked him& he said he wanted to look for some bra shop beside a cd shop. A guy looking for a bra shop! Omg! Thats not the worst part. HE IS LOOKING FOR A 3rd HAND BRA SHOP! FUCK! We couldnt stop laughing& told him that we didnt know where it is. Could you believe it. 3rd HAND BRA SHOP! I think the bra shop ca just close down. Who the fuck in a right mind would get a 3rd hand bra. LOL! Oppps. I think I'm getting abit wordy. Well, I shall stop here then. Sorry for not updating photos. I dont have photos on hand. =(

Loves.... Y

No comments:

Post a Comment