Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello People!I'm off today! Haha. I slept almost the whole day today. So boring right. I know that. But nvm la. I havent sleep for a long time& my eyes have been very swollen for the past few days. Sucks man!!! Now I know why Sher Jing Jing cant go out w/o her make-up. Because once you are so use with make-uping, you look pale w/o it. Haha. Ok. I'm starting so crap. Lame!

Have been moody for the past few days, I dont know why. Maybe because I'm having mensus. I dont know. Or maybe I'm worried for Baby? He will be attending court tmr& hopefully everything will be fine for him! *Pray Hard*

Alrights. I know my blog is getting real dead. My life is just too mundane. I dont have a colourful life. My routines are the same everyday. Hopefully smth nice happen that day& I'll be able to blog abt it. If not, TOO BAD! Hahaaaaaaaa. CRAP! I shall end here. Nights People...

No comments:

Post a Comment