Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Posting time again. Sales wasnt good this few days. Less Sales = Less Commission. =( Actually I dont mind getting little pay, but of course, if anyone got better jobs with good pay, I wont mind switching over. HAHA! Seriously, B wasnt really that good. So ya, no point la.

Anw, Saturday will be Vday. Hopefully I get my off so that I get to celebrate it with Baby. =) It will be Vday + 2Years 4months Anniversary. Wooooooo. I cant believe that we actually last so long. Haha. Its as though we just started ytd. So what! Nth last forever. =( Although I really hopes this relationship last but... Every sentence needs a full stops, same goes to relationship. So ya, just got to learn. Hah. Whatever. I dont even know what I'm talking now. =.=

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment