Thursday, September 4, 2008

Surprise Surprise& more Surprises!!!
Thanks peeps for letting me enjoy my day to the fullest. I really love you guys alot.
Baby, Regina, Jingwen, Kailin, Jianbin, Chunfeng, Adrian& Serene.

I'm full of surprises today. Yups, so happy. Lets start with us meeting than pool. After pooling, they went down to smoke w/o me, Wen& Ling. But Ling went down while we were paying. Nvm.. After smoking, while walking to Kovan to have our Sakae Sushi, Baby surprised me by acting like a thief& snatch my bag from the back! Happy to see him of course. Hahahs. Adrian& Serene gave me a present. I'm like a kid, sooo happy to receive present. *smiles* Ate at Sakae Sushi. After eating, when we was abt to bill, the waiter surprise me with a cake bought by Regina& Ling. Thanks girls. =)) Cut cake& everything. As usual, went to Macdonald's to slack. Its been a long time seens I talk to Chunfeng, so we decided to walk to a place to sit& talk. Talk abt lots of stuffs, ut not to reveal as it is our secret. Hahahs. Went back to sit& talk. & again, ANOTHER surprise!!! Baby suddenly hug me& put on a necklaces for me. Although its a simple necklace, but I really love it alot!! & baby also made me a tissue flower. Hahahs. So sweet right? I know that. Hees.

Ok! Once again, Thanks peeps for celebrating my birthday with me although its a v.simple one. But really thanks alot. I havent been celebrating my bdae for a v.long time alrdy. 100& 1000 of thanks. Lastly, there's a sad thing! Joanna didnt come! So sad. I hope she will keep her promise& meet me up on my bdae. Its been a long time seens I meet her& go out. Sad! =)

*pictures will be uploaded when all of them are sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment