Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby, you're my love

Saw a msg in Dear's phone. He type it& prepare to let me see it. Dear, I'm really sorry for not really trusting you that much& asking so much changes fromyou. I know I shld'nt have do that. Really v.sorry. I dont know why I always feels 'sour' whenyou are msging other girls esp.( the small one). I just wna be honest w/ you thats why I tell you that. Now, I'm trying v.hard to control my emotions. Even if I'm really feeling jealous or what, I'll try to accept it. I know I can do it. Butyou must also try to understand that I cant always hide my feelings in my heart. I'll explode like a volcano someday. Although I hope I wont. Ok. Anw, lets just forget abt the past& look forward. We still have a long way to go. =) Like what Regina told me that day, we shldnt be looking back to the past, we shld always look forward.( Something liddat) & I'm looking forward to the day we get married. Hahahs! I hope& believe we will. Baby, I truely loveyou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment