Friday, May 16, 2008

more photos to be updated.

Went to sch. Than bus-ed to Wen's house on the way, meet JianBin on bus. Bibi is so cute lars. He so good boy. Hees. =) While waiting for Wen to finish preparing herself, Bin& I listen to Wen's mum nag at her. So funny lars. Lols. Girl, please respect your mum more. She really treatyou v.well. Acc her more. =) Went to Kovan's HongKong Cafe to meet Regina. Eat& Chill there for awhile. Chatted abt our studies& all than went to pool. Bee meet us for awhile today. He got some problems I guess. He attitude everyone& I dont know why. Was abit dulan but now okays lers. I guess I'm too use to it lers. Hahas. Bus-ed home with Bee& Regina. I was the last to alight! Sad. Hahas. Had lots of fun today with them it has been a long time seens the four of us go out. I miss the time lors. All of us was so busy with our things& have not much time to go out. Shall have lots of fun with them again after our Os. I will be ready for that. =)) Love them sooo much...
HongKong Cafe's Snow Ice. Yummy!!
Friends Forever. My BEST ever friend...



W/ Wen. Stead for life. Muackks.
My Son. Long long time seens I last saw him. =) MissYou...

Near Wen's house Carpark.









Camwhoring =)

No comments:

Post a Comment