Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY 19MONTHS TO BABY!!!YYY
Have fun with Regina, ChunFeng& Anna. Thanks to Regina& ChunFeng for the delicious ChompChomp meal. Hahs. Both Anna& I are sooo poor today lars. We dont have money today lors. Sad! I shall treat them back when I have the money bahs. We were making fun of Regina as she was so expert in eating the 'chut chut(suck suck)'. That thing really make me crazy lars. Try abt 5 but only 1 came out. Hahas. Regina tried& she got almost all of them out lars. & Anna came out with this " No eating 'chut chut' on your first date!" Hahas. & thinking abt it, I havent have my first date for a long time. Nvm. I'm v.happy with my boyboy NOW! Muackks. Anw, eat until damn f.full lars. After eating, we played 5-10 the person who lose have to drink the big cup of SugarCane. Woooh! Hahs. Aftermath, cab-ed home. =)
Thats Him when he was young.


Thats All Of Us.
We bought FOUR cups of this...


Before& After

W/ Regina Sher
W/ ChunFeng.(Didnt take with Anna. Dont know why also)

ReginaSher, TayChunFeng& AnnaHuang (I Love Them All!)

No comments:

Post a Comment