Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meet up with Ling, J and Baby on friday. Had dinner at 401 and headed off to Hougang Plaza for a pool session. It has been long since I last pooled. Woooooohooooo!

Went to see doctor ytd, as I've been having constant headache and stomach-ache. Baby forced me to go to doctor. No choice~ Doctor says that constant headache might be because I'm too stress. But she cant figure out what happen to my poor tummy who constantly complain that she's having pain. I have to wait till 28August, after I go for the X-ray thingy, then I'll know what happen to my stomach. Poor tummy, please do takecare and stop complaining. Hahahahaha!





I never expect things like this would happen but it did. Its super funny at times but super hypocrite. I really do agree with what Rex says. Chinese are all hypocrites. Perhaps all races are, Everyone in fact. I realise that no one can be trusted and there's no this thing call 'long term friendship'. I guess they just dont exist? Sometimes I really do wonder if being a hypocrite will be better or talking things out will be better? I really dont know what to do. Why aint there a stone which can kill two birds? I just need one of thos stone. Haha! Whatever it is. Just let things be.. Although an Avoider is a Loser, but sometimes, we have no choice. Too bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment