Sunday, June 7, 2009

I have not been blogging for like almost a month. Haha! Lazy is the word to describe me. =X. I'm having school holidays now& rotting at home almost everyday. Haha! Went out with my besties on the 4JUNE2009. Was suppose to go for a walk but we end up being nannies. HAHA! It was fun though. Kinda make me miss SOMEONE! But its alright. I know how to control myself. =) Have been missing her sooooo much recently. Is it because I have nth to do? Or...? I dont know why. No matter what, she's LOVE by ME ALWAYS! Back to that day, its been a long time since I last play with kids. & its fun though I perspire alot. Sad thing is that Baby's not with me. =( Ok, whatever. I had a fun day that day.

Ah Klein ( Severin's Nephew) Damn cute!!

Five of us.

Happy Family. HAHA!

I Love My Girls...

& of course my darling boy.
P.S.: JCMX, I hope you'll share your things with me the next time. =) Anyway, hope everything's fine for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment