Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moody..

I score terribly for my Os. None to my expectation. Whats done cannot be undone. I have a few chioces ( retake, poly/ SIM). I was thinking of retaking but my mum thinks its not a good idea. I decide to go to SIM this morning. But after thinking& checking the available courses, I have decided to give it a try for poly. If I cant get in to my desire course, I'll take SIM. Yes, that will be my final decision. I can actually go to certain good courses. =)

Went out with mummy& sister to bugis today. Bought a pair of shorts, a legging, 2 bottles of nail polish& a bag. I love my Nya. Lol! Headed to Compass Point after Bugis. Shop& headed to Punggol Primary to fetch Bro. Good day today. =) Will be going to Town tmr tgt with Baby. Shopping again! =) Yipeeeeeee..

To Ling: Dont cry over your results anymore le. I know its very saddening but it has alrdy happen& cannot be change. Takecare of yourself& think of what you really want. Nobody can help you in your future route. It all depends on yourself. We will always be there for you. Loves.

I'm not as happy as I am looking

No comments:

Post a Comment