Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
This is my very first post of the year& I have no idea of what to post. Lol. Ok. Lets start with my wishlist.
WISHLIST OF THE YEAR:
  • My first biggest wish is of course get GOOD GRADES for my O'level
  • Slim down! 2nd Biggest wish. Hahaha
  • Spend every year's countdown with my Dinosaur Baby. =)
  • World Peace
  • Get more freedom
  • MONEY!

Until now, thats my the end of my wishlist. Haha. Ok. I have been doing nth this few days. My last day of 2008 was spend with Baby& Ling. & first day of 2009 with Baby. Haha. I am quite happy this few days except that I am frustrated abt smth. My mum have been so irritating this few days.. Hello. I'm 17 this year ler. Cant I have more freedom? Must I always be control by you. How long can you control me anw? I have to go on my own someday. Why not let me free so that I'll get use to it someday. Da-Ma gets her freedom at her age of 16 but not me. What is this!!!? Unfair lo! Whatever it is. Sometimes, I'm really very tired of this home!

No comments:

Post a Comment