Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Work work work& work!


Life is pretty boring. I got nth to do except working& working. Its good to work thou. Because I got money! Haha. Yipeeee!~ I want to earn lots& lots of money to buy everything that I want in this world. Haha. Yay! Shopping& Shopping is all I need. =X Ok, I dont wna spend too much money. So I will buy things when they are on SALES! Woooh! =)

Went John Little MEGA SALES ytd with that Bitch. Yes. She bought TWO heels but I only got One. Sad... The heels are DAMN CHEAP! & know what? They are from Charles& Keith not those ah-chi-ba-lang brand. LOL! Opps. I'm soooo aunty. Hahaha. Bought 1pairs of heels, 2bras, 1perfume& 1packet of biscuit, & its LESS than 40bucks. Wahahahahah! Everybody hld go take a look at the John Little MEGA SALES. Its definitely worth it, except the queueing part. Ok. I shall stop here. Bye ppl.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment