Thursday, October 23, 2008

I seriously dont know what you are thinking!!! I dont think that BITCH is in anyway better than me. She is damn Fing ugly! Only know how to act innocent. Told you ytd that if you really love her, FINE, I'll leave! I said that& I'll do that. Yes, I admit that I will cry like hell, like what Ling said, SO! I rather be sad for a period of time than regret for the rest of my life. If there is really a her in your heart, than no point being tgt with me. I told you before that I wont SHARE! I AM VERY VERY SELFISH!!!!!!! Whatever la. I lose faith in you, in this r/s. If you can change is the best, if not................................................................................ I really dont know what to say. Loving you sooo much, giving you everything. In the end, what I get is just SHIT! Hais........

I AM VERY SAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment