Monday, September 29, 2008

Was rather down this past few days. I dont know why. But whenever I'm at home, I feel like I'm isolated in a world. I feel down. Blah Blah Blah. Dear seems to be rather busy entertaining his friends this few nights leaving me all alone. But cant blame him though, I didnt tell him how I felt. Whatever!


Ling ahs! I need you sia. I need to talk to someone but cant speak out. Hais.... I still cant get over the thing you know. So irritating. When you are free, than I'll let you know. Just a summary of it. She keep msging him. Bloody idiot. She got bf somemore lo. Shall not continue if not I'll just type everything out. HAHA! Miss my peeps. Loves.....


Joanna Chew! I'm not that bad kays? You are the one who always bully me. Shityou. Bleahs! Anw, you are still my good friend so.... I'll forgive you. HAHA! Just kidding. I'm not even angry. Ok, I'm lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment