Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVEONG!!!YYY
(finally you're 16)
Thats EVEONG!
& her birthday cake
Happy Couple!!!
4Years& still counting...
Loves Darlingssss....
She is the one who always listen to my complains. =X Thanks.


My 2 bitches. Love them soooo much.
(why didnt I take photo with LJB?)
Its been long seens we 3 be tgt.
Awwww... So Ugly!!!

Mine Birthday present!! Winnie the Pooh by Adrian& Girlfriend& Tigger by DARLING!




Woah!!! Finally EVEONG is 16!!! She dont have to 'forget to bring I.C' when going for pool. Hahahs! Although today is mine birthday, but its just like a normal day to me. Sch& home to slp. The Bitch say wna meet me but in the... demoralized by NO MONEY! Lols. Nvm, at least she got the heart. Hahahs. I'm so unlucky. My birthday is in almost the end of the year& that means that everyone will be busy with their EXAMS& no one will acc me. =( But nvm, my beloved peeps acc me& gave me an early celebration last week. Loveyou guys!

Thanks to those who msg me(names goes by time received): Serene, Adrian(sis friend), Joanna, Kailin, Elsie, Chunfeng, Baby, Teekuen, Jianbin, Rowena, Kim, AyeChan, ShenShen(2nd aunt), Joy, Regina, Vincent, Ms Mani, Anna, Adrian(Baby's friend), Kelvin(Baby's tudi), Suzanna,Eugena, Stefan& lastly Leroy. Jingwen did wish me on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment