Saturday, August 30, 2008

Love is abt give& take!

I just got back from AMK Hub. Its rather boring there. Went there with mum, aunt& bro. Was suppose to get some clothes or shoes, but end up we bought nth but lots of FOOD! OMG! I'm so tempted by all the stuffs that are selling at the basement of AMK Hub. The food there is damn nice can?! Eating is my hobby! =/ But I need to cut down on my food as I'm growing side ways nowadays. Wonder when can I get back the figure I use to have. Although not v.skinny, but I'm v.contented with it. Hahas.

Anw, I did not meet my Precious Darling today as he is busy doing some stuffs at Adrian house. Nvm. I wonder how is he. Hahas. We had a heart-to-heart talk last night. & as usual, I cried. I dont know why whenever I talk to him abt our stuffs, I always cry. I'm so weak man! At least I feel better after talking to him& its had been long since I last had a talk with him abt our expectation of each other. I agreed with what he had say. I really have change alot. 2years back, I'm a v.easily contented girl. I dont ask alot from him. But now, as time go pass, I just keep expecting that he will change for me. I think I'm really wrong abt that. Cause ifyou really love that person, you wont want him to change foryou, you would prefer the him, the true him. Yups, so I've decided that I shall not force him anymore. I'll try to understand him& change back to the usual EVEONG! Hahas. Believe me I will do it! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment