Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAAPY BIRTHDAY TO FANG& YOU, MY DARLING!YYY
Went to Fang's chalet after sch, nth much happen. Played 5-10 there & there whole group of us drank 3cups of plain water each!!! Aftermath, went to play poker. The person who lose have to put an ice cube in the mouth& not able to bite or spit it out. Hahahs! Many ppl have their mouth full with ice cubes. The most is 8ice cube at one go!!! BBQ-ed& home. Sorry Regina darling for not waiting for you. We will meetup real soon. No worrys. =)
To YOU: Time really flies pass fast. Faster than I can think of it. So fast, it has alrdy past a year. How I wish I could turn back the clock& be withyou like how we did 1year ago. It has been hard for me, seriously! Although I may seem like I've forgotten you, but the actual thing is that I have not. Deep down my heart, there is still a you inside. I MissYou every single day. I really do. No one will ever know how I felt the moment I have to leave you. Doyou rmb how hard I cried? Hais. Maybe you wont even rmb my existence. But still, I believe that someday, somewhere, we will still get to meet each other. Sometimes, I really regret giving you up, but think about it twice, I guess w/o me, your life will be much more exciting& much more fortunate. How I wish I could see you now. Just a glimpse will do, I dont expect much. Darling, pls rmb to takecare of yourself. Although I'm not withyou physically, but I will still be withyou mentally no matter what. I still love you asmuch as before. I swear. Twenty years, Thirty years or even a hundred years down the road, if I can live till so old, I will still rmb you& always loveyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment