Friday, August 22, 2008

Got nth to blog abt. I'm not in any mood to do anything now. Feeling v.upset this few days& I dont know how to explain. So, dont ask. Hah!!! Anw, Thanks Regina for your comforting. Although nth better but still, THANKS!

After everything that we've been through, I thought we could last. I ever thought of FOREVER! But now, I really doubt myself. I dont know. You might say I am too sensitive, I get jealous easily, WHATEVER! I dont care. You are mine okay! I have all the rights to do so. & I told you before that I wont allow sharing. Hais. Forget it. Anw, you wont know what I'm talking abt either. Nobody will know! Cause I chose to keep it in my heart. All this heart-aches are causing me to go CRAZY! Dont wna say abt it anymore. I'll just learn to let go when the time really comes... My Heart Is Almost As Good As DIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment