Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm looking through blogs& saw Wen's blog. Yes, I've nvr wondered what friends are for! Nobody have no friends, but the only thing is, are they true friends to you?

Thinking back, its been 123456789years seens the four of us really get tgt for a period of time. All of us have been busy doing our stuffs. We will only meetup during impt times like either of our bdaes. I know that we are all in each others heart. Yes, I believe so. =)

The fact that we've been through alot tgt, the good times will nvr be erase. We've been quarrelling seens Sec1& separating each other, condeming BUT we still got back as best friends. I believe thats what true friends are. We quarrel& tell each other off when we are wrong. I guess only true friends will tellyou straight that whats wrong withyou & will not letyou turn bad. Yups. Really have lots of memorable times. I really miss those times. Must really meetup this year end to enjoy. =)

Things will always change,
but you will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment