Saturday, July 26, 2008

HAPPY 17 BIRTHDAY JOANNACHEW MEIXIAN!!!YYY
Was suppose to meet Bee in the afternoon, but because of my Dearest JoannaChew, my plan was changed. Hahs. Nvm. Enjoyed today. We bought 17 Emicakes for JOANNA CHEW! Omg. Cant believe I did that. The aunty thought Regina& I was crazy, I think. Hahas. Surprised her but she dont look surprised! I guess she had fun today. Went to Ling house after that as everyone had to go home for their dinner. Slack, Regina came. Than went off to Jln Kayu for prata with Meixian, Regina& Jeremiah. Pictures will do the rest of the talkings.
17 EmiCakes!!
J for Joanna
Love my Girlss
I'm Just too Bored at Ling's house!


Act like LittleGirl! Lols
TeoKaiLin, EveOng& ReginaSher





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH! I LoveYou.
& lastly, NO SMOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment