Saturday, June 21, 2008

Went out to meet Anna at ard 1plus, went to EeChoon house downstairs to wait for Dear& co. Walked to green to had our lunch. After lunch, when we were abt to go, someone, I dont wish to mention who, gave us some lame excuse& many other things. Therefore, Dear& co. didnt acc us to town. Wasted ard 3omins to 1hr at there waiting for them but in the end, they dont wna go. Waste of time. Reach town ard 5.30? Meet Gerald& his friend, Jason, at Wisma as I wanted to look for somethings. Shop for ard 30mins? Got a fake eyelashes. & I'm abt to go. Went to Dear's house to had my dinner. Dear injured his leg. I know& I can feel that its a v.pain one. Feel so hurt for him. =(
Lastly, Sorry Gerald, Joanna& Anna for leaving you guys so early. SORRY!
Gerald, pls dont be angry anymore alrights? I will meetyou some other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment