Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sch was pretty fun today as our Science teacher had change. That Science teacher is so strict but no one cares. Hahas. Everyone was laughing throughout the whole lesson. Conical Flask, she pronounce it as Conico Fask, Mass become Mars. LOL! & I learn smth I guess most of you wouldnt know as NOBODY ever heard of it. Bung= Stop Cork( She pronounce it as Stop Cok). OMG! Everyone was laughing their ass out lars. She was so angry. Hahs. Shall stop this.

Regina& Ling are out shopping. Sad. Wanted to go but couldnt make it. =( It has been long seens we last went to shopping together. I wna go shopping with them. Args!

Last thing. Angry with some bloody idiot who tripped my Darling ytd& causing him to fall badly. WTF!
& Dear, Can you pls takecare of yourself. You told me thatyou dont wna go to sch cause of leg pain yet you went to Derrick house! I am v.angry!!! Nvm. Forget it. Just learn to takecareof yourself. If really too pain must go see doctor hors!! Loveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment