Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday
Had exam for English today. Seriously, I think my sch's standard is pretty low. WTH. Is O level & their giving us such easy passage. Maybe I'm too use to NanChiau's high standard. I dont know. Heckcare. =x. Went to meet Bee at his place for awhile& back home. =)) Going to study for my Humanities test tmr. Dont think I'll pass. Mahjong session again later. =/

2more days to GeraldTeo's Birthday!!

Tuesday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUAH BINGCHENG!
Exam start TODAY. The Chinese paper was pretty easy. Seriously! But its good to have exams. Cause, I'LL END SCHOOL EARLY!!! Yipee!

Today is Eve's GoodDay. Thus, I decide to go to NanChiau to fetch ReginaSher& guys =. Hahas. Ate at MOS. Had a lil tiff with Bee. Sad. Saw some *****. I dont wna mention who. Just one word to say, SUAY!!! Went to find Bee after eating, with Anna. I think its not a v.good day today. Anna had some probs tooo. I guess the disease is still spreading. Didnt acc her much as I need to rush home. Sorry girl. Asked Bee to acc her. Than... I dont know what happened lers. Hahas.

Regina's favourite phrase: " Baby, yue lai yue huai!"

Monday
Its Vesak Day. Meetup w/ Bee, Anna, FangYun& Teekuen at compass. Aftermath, home. & you know what, mahjong session. I've played 3consecutive days of mahjong. OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment