Thursday, January 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEO KAILIN!!!YYY

Its Kailin's birthday today. How great! Hahs. Hope she enjoys her birthday although there were some unhappiness.
To Teo Kailin: Hopeyou find your true love& pass your 'O'levels so we could get into the same course. =) Loveyou lotsss! My Dearest Jie!
Went to sch today. Say Radin on the bus. So sad. He told me I was fatttt!!! =( Went to class. & doze off in Mr. Bala's class. Lols. I was awaken by my water bottle that dropped on the floor. Lols. Ended sch at 3.30pm, decided to try my luck to see whether they will be in CP. & I was so lucky! Hahas. I Miss all of them so much. Nth much to post. Once again, Happy Birthday Kailin. =) & soon it will be Anna's birthday. I have to owe them their presents first. Omg! So sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment