Thursday, September 27, 2007

To those whom I Love!

To ReginaSherY...
I learn fromyou de what. All your post is abt your BEE. So almost all my post is abt my DEAR. But I still got post abt HER okays!!! This post is specially foryou lars. Hahs. I F missyou lars. You know what, I miss sch. Miss the times we play& everything. How I wish we were still in Sec2. Hees. Takecares& meetup soon. =)

To HERYY
Girl, doyou know how much I missyou? I Missingyou everyday, every hour, every minute, every seconds. Althoughyou are not with me, but I believe thatyou are fine& living happily with THEM. I know that 1day, we will meet. I Loveyou.

To DarlingBoyYY
Boy, I LoveYou. You are the reason why I live. I do care& dote on you. Promise that I will nvr leaveyou. I really cant afford to loseyou... I've alrdy lose 1. Pls dont let me lose 1more. Loveyou... Muackks!!

To All My Friends( GFs& BFs)Y
Friends, I missyou guys. Hope to meetup soon. Miss the times we were together. & the time we share. Loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment