Saturday, October 13, 2007

Havent been blogging seens last sunday I think. Hahas. Had class in the morning every weekdays after devotion. Went home on Fiday. Than meet Winnie, Shermaine& friends at Bugis. They had daiji... Saw XueLing& Crystal. Girl(s) I Missyou all. Hees. Crystal's stomach is so small. After the daiji, went to compass to meet Dear. Than went to EastCoast to ton. Dear, Derrick& I had fun in 7-11. Hahs. Was suppose to go to the beach to watch stars. But in the end nvr. Its okays actually. Wentto eastcoast to have breakfast& played with the stupid machine. Derrick managed to catch a Minnie& Mickey. They were so cute... But its not mine. Its okays. Haas. Than went back to Dear's ahgong house to bath. && went down to bbq. MAHJONG IS FUN! Haas. Went to amk to meet Derrick's friend fter mahjong& bbq. Than took bus88. Came home straight cause not feeling well. I Miss My Dear. Its our 1yr anni. tmr. DEAR, I LOVEYOU! WE WILL LAST DE LONG DE. I WILL TRY NOT TO BEATYOU AGAIN. PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE KEPT. I LOVE DARLINGBOY& HER!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WINNIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment